Get IT Done
Most people you ask will have an answer for why they’re not able to finish things. Do any of these sound familiar:
- “I’ve tried everyone’s suggestions, with no results. I’m just not wired that way.”
- “I just have too much to do. I need more time.”
- “There’s a million things going on, all the time. I can’t find a quiet place to work.”
- “If only I could set everything else aside…”
Whether we are talking about our jobs, hobbies, or even personal lives, the answer is the same - not knowing how to focus effectively.
Often, we start out with the best intentions, but we soon get distracted, and the idea dies. The result is a home or office filled with half-finished projects, no work/life balance, and rising anxiety. In these situations, it can seem impossible to move forward..
The answer to this lies in productivity skills, skills anyone can learn.
It is easy to assume that exceptionally productive people are born with a tendency to focus and accomplish things effortlessly.
Although that is partially true, there are actually proven methods anyone can use to become more focused and productive. But since these skills are not widely known, we don’t often don't even consider how we can use them for ourselves. In fact, we may not even know what those skills ARE!
Even when we do seek help, a lot of the advice out there is superficial, anecdotal, or not based in science.
Thus, it's no wonder that so many of us find it difficult to ignore distractions, stay focused, and stay productive.
The thing no one ever tells you is that those super productive people have the same set of skills. And the great news is that these skills aren’t something you have to be born with; they're skills that anyone can master.
By using these proven strategies, you can improve your focus, concentration, and productivity, so you can finish more of what you start.
Naturally, cultivating these skills on your own can be challenging. Without a guide, benchmarks, or any kind of accountability, it’s easy to feel lost, and give up too soon. In order to strengthen these qualities until they become almost second nature, most of us need structure and guidance.
The good news is that there is a way -- a way to bring your ideas to life.
Inside this micro course, you’ll get the entire step-by-step process to bring your ideas to life.
This micro course will show you exactly how to bring your ideas to life...… how to start a project and get IT done… how to create an environment that encourages focus and productivity… and much more.
With Get IT Done, you’ll also discover:
- The 10-minute activity you can do RIGHT NOW to create an oasis of calm focus in your cluttered workspace.
- How your attention span is like a 3-headed hydra in your brain that doesn’t play nicely together and how to keep them in line so you can get things done.
- The sad truth about how much harder it really is nowadays to concentrate on what’s important… and how you can reclaim your concentration.
- How to spot productivity rabbit holes. (Once you can spot them, you can eliminate them from your life for good.)
- 4 things you can do RIGHT NOW to help you focus better at home, at work, and anywhere else.
- How to STOP multitasking once and for all (it’s hurting you more than you know!) and what to do instead.
- How to help your team bring ideas to life, too, whether it’s a team of employees, contractors, or something in between.
- What you can learn about project management from the humble tomato. This one’s a total game-changer – even out of the kitchen!
- And much, much more!
In Get IT Done, you'll be able to say goodbye to unnecessary distractions, so you'll be able to focus longer, complete more projects, and consistently take your ideas from great ideas to great outcomes.
Get IT Done includes only the very best strategies from leading experts in the field, like managers, researchers, and productivity coaches.
Plus, you’ll get hands-on activities that you can practice in the real world. You’ll learn how to implement the ideas you learn, so that you can see and experience rapid improvements in your own productivity.
Lesson 1: “Why Can’t I Stay Focused?” — How Your Brain Sabotages Your Work
Research shows that your brain has three different systems for staying focused… and they all work against each other. Fortunately, there are ways around this.
Lesson 2: Taking Control of Your Work Environment To Increase Focus and Get Things Done
Discover the distractions inherent in your life, and learn how to eliminate them as effectively as possible. You’ll be able to work in a space that helps you instead of holding you back.
Lesson 3: Structure Your Work For Success
Deep dive into the habits and strategies of the most productive people—what they do (and what they avoid) to get the most out of every hour of their day.
Lesson 4: Working With Others To Bring Your Ideas to LifE
You can’t do everything on your own, so how do you do all this with a team? Learn the systems and project management tactics that will help you identify the right people to put in the roles you need covered, and how to keep them all on track.
You will also receive step-by-step instructions on how to improve your focus rapidly, and permanently After each lesson, you'll be able to apply what you learned through guided exercises. You won't find a more effective way of improving your productivity.You won't find a more effective way of improving your productivity skills.
We will also give you a detailed plan on how to keep the momentum going after you finish this micro course.