mediTation made easy, fun & practical
You probably wish you could feel healthier and happier every day... more peaceful, productive, and energized. There is always room for improvement: whether it's in your relationships, your career or your in pursuing your passions.
Imagine how it would feel if you could accomplish all that.
Pause for a moment. Close your eyes and breathe it in. Amazing, right? But while that sounds wonderful…
How do you actually do that?
Where would you find the time, energy and mental bandwidth to devote to such an endeavor if you were to undertake all of these goals, or even just a few? Not to mention maintaining the moment.
Especially if, like many others, your days are already hectic and filled with a seemingly never-ending list of obligations pulling you in a hundred directions.
We know, it seems practically impossible and almost daunting to think of carving out time for yourself, let alone for a major life goal.
Does the mind chatter keep you from finding those precious moments of quiet when you are away for some me-time? You know, thoughts like:
“Why can’t they just do what I asked…did I turn the stove off…did I tell my partner…why haven’t they called…I can’t believe we’re arguing about this again…are my folks okay…how am I ever going to meet that deadline …there’s nothing for dinner…look at all that dust…Oh no, I’m running late again…”
The truth is...
There’s a far greater cost to you than just annoyance.
Whatever you are trying to achieve, whether you are simply trying to insert more peace into your day or you are wishing to change your life for the better...
In spite of your best intentions, you may be falling short of your goals when your mind is distracted, you are under the weather, stressed, or just plain tired…for weeks, months and even years.
It's difficult to imagine how much you might have lost out on to feel healthier or to have more fun with your family or feel more satisfied at work, or…or…or. However, it doesn’t have to be this way.
There's ONE thing you can do to reach ALL of those goals. And it’s much easier than you ever imagined.
In fact…achieving a happier, healthier, and more peaceful life doesn’t require frantically executing a multi-point plan. It does, though, require you to devote 5 minutes to calm, mindful undisturbed meditation each day.
Wild we know. It sounds too good to be true, But studies show that a daily meditation practice, starting with just 5 minutes a day, can help you:
- Reduce blood pressure, inflammation, and symptoms of stress disorders.
- Sleep better, even if you’re barely sleeping now.
- Improve your quality of life if you endure chronic pain.
- Enhance mental and cognitive function, and increase your attention span.
- Reduce and keep weight off.
- Enjoy more harmonious relationships.
- Boost your fitness and athletic performance.
- Attain greater success at work or school.
In this course, you will learn a step-by-step process to cultivate an enduring meditation practice that benefits your physical and emotional wellbeing and helps you live a more resilient, balanced, and fulfilling life.
The course is relatively short -- just five power-packed lessons! -- which means you’ll quickly have an incredible new capacity to incorporate relaxation and mindfulness into your everyday life.
Meditation doesn’t have to be hard to learn. It doesn’t have to take a lot of time. And this course shows you the way.
In Meditation Made Easy, Fun & Practical, you’ll discover:
- 5 ninja moves to sneak meditation into your schedule…even when the kids are hungry, that report is due and when the dust bunnies are so big that you’re tripping over them.
- A surefire way to give your daily meditation practice a positive boost.
- The most overlooked and easily remedied reason why meditation is a struggle. (And it’s got nothing to do with how or where you’re sitting.)
- How to create a healthy, “addictive” meditation practice in 6 empowering steps…even if you failed at meditation before or thought “It’s not for me!”
- 4 foods that can immediately help you live more fully in the moment. One of them is carrots…and no, you don’t eat them!
- A seamless transition from everyday hassle to peaceful purpose: How to “hijack” your morning commute or grocery run, and welcome more peace, ease, and clarity into your life.
- If pesky thoughts, buzzing flies and annoying itches are shredding your focus, try this simple, counterintuitive approach to brush aside distractions, quiet your mind, and find the calm balance you seek.
- And much more…
- When you join Meditation Made Easy, Fun, and Practical, you’ll learn the secrets proven by top scientists that show that daily meditation—starting with just 5 minutes a day—can help you achieve a bounty of benefits for your physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
Furthermore, you will soon discover as you progress with your daily meditation practice that it is positively impacting other areas of your life in addition to your primary goals! A natural effect of meditation’s beneficial power!
Meditation Made Easy, Fun, and Practical includes a combination of in-depth and detailed instruction and hands-on activities to help you understand the core concepts of meditation and how to make it practical and relevant for your lifestyle.
Lesson 1: why you shoud meditate
If you want a happier, healthier, more energized and fulfilling life...discover why meditation is the key that unlocks these dreams! Take an eye-opening dive into studies showing meditation’s wide-ranging effects. Assess your present level of mindfulness. And address common roadblocks for beginners so you can start reaping the rewards as soon as possible.
Lesson 2: A simple meditation practice for beginners
Even meditating for short periods of time can improve your attention and focus and help you live more fully in the moment! In Lesson 2, start with a simple 5-minute meditation you can easily incorporate into your daily life. And get the inside scoop on how to breathe, be comfortable, and feel more positive so you want to show up day after day.
Lesson 3: How to cultivate a daily meditation habit
As they say “practice makes perfect.” And that includes creating a new, daily meditation practice! No worries, though. Inside Lesson 3, you’ll discover a practical, empowering 6-step plan of tips and activities to help you ease into meditation and find ways to meditate that best suit your nature, mood, or taste for variety.
Lesson 4: Simple moving meditations for everyday life
On those busy days when you can’t possibly squeeze in 5 minutes to sit still in a quiet room, do a moving meditation! These simple, mindful practices coincide with your daily activities, helping you achieve greater peace, focus, and balance.
Lesson 5: Recap and Review
Time to reflect on all the lessons and practices you’ve explored and practiced throughout Meditation Made Simple! Plus, this is your opportunity to choose the best methods for YOUR daily meditation practice, so you can incorporate meditation into your life and reap the benefits for years to come.
Each lesson contains targeted activities to help you apply the concepts to your own life, so you can create a personalized map for navigating through your day and life using mindful meditation as your guide.
The course contains everything you need to know to cultivate an enduring meditation practice that boosts your physical and emotional health... and helps you live a more resilient, balanced, and fulfilling life.